Welcome to our Blog

Our goal is to educate you on all the exciting facets of Commercial Finance. With over 25 years of experience we have a lot to teach you over the next couple of months. If you want to join our growing company we are always looking for new team members.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Daily Observation - M-Team Website

M-Team moves ahead!

Adele and I spent the entire day yesterday planning a new M-Team Website for you.

Over the next several months, we will be offering MP3's Books that I've written, training manuals etc.

We expect to unveil the new website within a month. The working name is LearnBusinessLoans.com, what's your thoughts...

My first book which will be sold for $47.00 special price for M-Team members regularly $77.00 is called GET Your Loan Closed which I expect to have finished within the next two months. You will be receiving FREE white reports every three days after I have them completed.

I expect to have the White Reports on 10 Secrets your underwriter does not want you to know done within the next thirty days. 4/10 are written.

Get names of people that you believe would be interested in receiving the FREE White reports
I will be offering a commission back to you from anyone outside of the M-Team who purchases my first book.

So to save thirty dollars get them to join the M-Team!

No comments: