Welcome to our Blog

Our goal is to educate you on all the exciting facets of Commercial Finance. With over 25 years of experience we have a lot to teach you over the next couple of months. If you want to join our growing company we are always looking for new team members.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Getting a Deal Done

Getting financing for a business sale has always been difficult. However, in today's market, business acquisition financing has become harder then ever. As a business intermediary, I cannot stress how important it is to have an experienced loan broker working as part of the transaction team. Having worked with Harlan for several years, I know that his expertise is what helps get my deals done. For more information about selling a business, visit my blog at http://buyingandsellingabusiness.blogspot.com/ or my website at www.empiresandiego.com

No comments: